- Sales Account Management
- Gurgaon - India
Dyson is a £4 bn+ global technology company with a unique philosophy, led by Sir James Dyson. We transform every category we enter with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform and look very different.
As a technology and engineering pioneer, we currently operate in the categories of Floor Care, Environmental Control, Personal Care, Lighting and Professional (‘Airblade’ hand dryers).
Our products are available in 80+ countries worldwide, and on an average one machine is sold every 5 seconds. We do all this with our team of over 13,000 employees worldwide.
About the rolePurpose of the Role:
Dyson is looking for a candidate who will be a part of the e-commerce team to plan and manage marketing activities on 3rd party online partners. It offers an opportunity to work with external and internal teams to handle and stream-line marketing operations. The role requires understanding of e-commerce business models, and would be a big contributor to ensure business continuity and ensures data-driven decision making.
Understand the nuances of 3PO (3rd Party Online) business
· Develop critical understanding of 3PO business models and the input parameters that drive business growth on 3PO
· Become skilled in various merchandizing and marketing opportunities on 3PO
Own the merchandizing and marketing activities
· Develop a strong brand presence with target audience through campaigns and events
· Responsible for all content related actives on the 3PO business
· Plan and execute monthly advertising and promo calendar while upholding brand positioning
· Track spends vs budgets and ensure delivery of optimum ROI of marketing investments
· Track the competition landscape and optimize spends for growth opportunities
· Develop best practices for revenue growth through scalable marketing campaigns
Data Analytics and Operations
· Consistently track and update the marketing funnels for all marketing activities
· Ensure consistent relevant SOV share for the brand through CPC/CPM campaigns
· Co-ordinate with internal (creative team, category teams, finance) and 3PO partners for operational activities (PO creation, GR, Invoicing, banner and brand store creation etc.,)
· Work with 3PO partners to explore further avenues for growth through merchandizing activities
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, BEHAVIOURS
• Extremely strong with EXECUTION and ability to OWN + DRIVE (with cross-functional stakeholders) - Detail oriented, plan and materials produced must be meticulously executed;
• Entrepreneurial, be unafraid to try new things, able to deal with ambiguity, and willing to take risks
• Problem solving, must be able to critically and actively analyse situations, spot issues, and present viable solutions (can-do attitude is a MUST);
• Intelligent, independent thinker, strong aptitude in analytical thinking, rational, and prompt; strong with data analysis, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
• Team player, flexible, patient, and able to work cross-functionally, managing and getting things done with both internal and external stakeholders.
DESIRED WORKING EXPERIENCE:
• MBA with 3-5 years’ experience in a merchandizing/digital marketing role in a brand or ecommerce platform is preferred
• Experience of working on third party/3PO advertising platforms
• Experience of working with brands and multiple stakeholders
• Experience in e-commerce is mandatory
BenefitsAs per industry standards.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.