- Hullavington - United Kingdom
The purpose of this role is to deliver the near-field and far-field ADAS hardware, attribute performance and systems integration for Dyson Automotive. As well as an immediate task to manage an internal team and external suppliers in delivery, this role involves working with the wider business to define a medium and long term strategy for the role out of ADAS and autonomous features.
• Line management of the Dyson ADAS team.
• Overall responsibility for delivery of ADAS systems against QCD targets.
• Develop and implement an ADAS strategy for Dyson automotive.
• Oversee the management of ADAS suppliers to achieve QCD targets.
• Budget / headcount planning for ADAS systems.
• Plan future facilities linked to expansion of ADAS test / development.
• Lead cross functional work to ensure all vehicle systems are able to integrate.
• 5 years + experience working in the field of ADAS / Autonomy with, or on behalf of an OEM.
• Experience in team leadership.
• Ability to switch between strategic and delivery focussed thinking.
• Experience of use of formal problem solving methodology (e.g. 6 Sigma, 8D, PSS) to find root cause and resolve complex issues.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to integrate with wider commodity delivery teams.
• Comfortable operating in a complex environment.
• Good negotiation / persuasion techniques.
• Experience in project management / test planning.
• Outline knowledge of ISO262626 functional safety and SOTIF.
• Systems Engineering / electronic integration delivery.
• Proven track record as an inspiring people manager.
• Experience working in delivery of vehicle attributes.
• Experience as practitioner / safety manager for delivery of functional safety.
•27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
•Performance related bonus
• Free on-site parking
•Discounts on Dyson machines
•Private Medical and Dental