- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
We are recruiting an Agile Delivery Manager to sit across the Digital Transformation team within Commercial. You will be responsible for defining and working within a world-class UX, UI & Copy team to deliver across Retail, APP, Web, Social & Email. You will work closely with the Commercial Product Owner ensuring we deliver our projects and ensure we create the best in class experience for our users.
AccountabilitiesEnsuring the Agile principles and methods are designed and adhered to within Commercial. Ensuring consistency of approach and quality of output. Helping to define the methods, processes and principles for the Commercial function (UX, UI & Copy). Ensuring the Design outputted is best in class at all times and is delivered on time and to the correct requirements of our Development team and the Commercial Product owner. Working with the Commercial Product Owner and BA to scope, gather requirements and deliver the ambitious Commercial Projects in 2019 and beyond.
- Experience in Agile delivery, ideally for multiple teams
- Strong leader
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbally; at all levels of the organisation with both technical and business stakeholders
- Self-motivated, positive, proactive and motivational toward others
- Ability to constantly multi-task, and prioritise own and others work according to a changing business environment
- Working towards waterfall projects within the rest of the organisation to keep projects on track
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme Performance related bonus
- Life assurance Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines