- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Sales Account Management
- Chicago - USA
- Location details
- Chicago, IL
The Specialty Account Executive will plan, execute and maximize comprehensive, strategic business plans for Specialty accounts in their designated markets, resulting in the delivery of sales and profit growth of existing and new Dyson product.
Achieve sales, profit and inventory goals.
· Assist the National Account Manager with building and executing strategic business plans with assigned account(s)
o Collaborate with accounts to maximize both distribution and promotional strategy.
· Analyze account sales trends to identify growth opportunities / risks and recommended solutionsidentify and implement sales opportunities
o Perform analysis to calculate incremental lift and quantify ROI
· Achieve sales, profit and inventory goals
· Develop and grow account by aligning with Dyson strategies
· Assist with forecasting at the account and product level as required
o Review sales/receipt plans with internal and external demand planning teams and make recommendations on adjustments
· Manage funds and resources for the best return on investment; analyze data and implement high quality solutions and actions to drive business proactively with customer or team
· Seek consensus and approval from internal stakeholders for proposed plans
· Monitor retailer sales and inventories; assess risks and opportunities; communicate and implement best profit and high customer satisfaction solutions
· Point person between field and account supporting demo program
· Assist with implementation of in store merchandising
· Manage monthly updates in BPT
· Reconcile A/R issues
· Manage new item set up for retail partners
· Manage product requests as needed
Develop and manage relationships and processes with internal business partners.
· Seek out decision makers and influencers create positive working relationships across all levels of the business. Working to create better processes and efficiencies that benefit the overall business.
· Accountability for all business processes related to the position, for example: trade marketing, brand marketing, BPT (financial reporting tool) PR, field, legal, engineering, ecommerce marketing, IT, accounts receivable, customer service, and all related paperwork.
· Must show strong channel management and marketing’s skills with the ability to orchestrate and execute all sales, brand, trade and account activities.
- Challenge the status quo so that creativity and invention are encouraged; take risks and be accountable for your actions
- Partner with demonstration team to exploit event opportunities
- Develop and execute key sell through activities with accounts
- Align and develop strategies with retailers to best drive awareness and sell thru based on retailer driven initiatives
Fulfill other duties as required
· Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
· Think creatively and identify opportunities to challenge and deliver excellence
· Identify problems and find solutions
· Conduct regular sales meeting as required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; will consider equivalent experience with absence of degree
- Prior training experience for multiple individuals preferred
- Prior experience driving a growing program with successful results
- A few years of experience in a sales/account management capacity is preferred
- Experience in a retail environment preferred
- Ability to work weekends as needed
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- Strong communication, presentation and training skills
- Self-starter with strong organization and planning skills
- Excellent persuasion and conversational selling skills
- Ability to develop strong business relationships and build rapport with customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- An innovative thinker who enjoys learning and solving problems
- Objective, enthusiastic, committed, and flexible
- Light domestic travel
- Good understanding of retail business and strategies
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.