- Salary will be determined based on credentials and experience
- Sales Account Management
- Chicago - USA
The Account Manager will work closely with the National Account Manager to plan, execute and maximize comprehensive, strategic business plans for Bed Bath and Beyond, resulting in the delivery of sales and profit growth of existing and new Dyson products. This is broken down in to Sales, Profit and inventory goals, relationship management
Achieve sales, profit and inventory goals.
- Deliver assigned budgets on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Under the direction of a National Account Manager develop strategic plans for channels, retailers, and products to achieve the agreed plan
- Forecast at the account and product level as required
- Manage funds and resources for the best return on investment; analyze data and implement high quality solutions and actions to drive business proactively with customer or team
- Seek consensus and approval from internal stakeholders for proposed plans; negotiate with accounts to achieve company's best position
- Leverage Controlled Retail / Sell Out Team to maximize POS
- Monitor retailer sales and inventories; assess risks and opportunities; communicate and implement best profit and high customer satisfaction solutions
Develop and manage relationships and processes with internal business partners.
- Seek out decision makers and influencers. Create positive working relationships across all levels of the business
- Accountability for all business processes related to the position, for example accounts receivable, legal, customer service, and all related administrative due diligence
Plan, develop, and manage relationships with retailers, current and new.
- Represent Dyson to the trade; demonstrate exemplary execution of Dyson values with business partners and emerging businesses
- Seek out decision makers and influencers, to best manage the business. Create positive working relationships across all levels of their organizations
- Comprehensive knowledge of customers and channels; ability to communicate that knowledge, and in conjunction with the National Account Manager, serve as the voice of the customer internally
- Execute plans regarding distribution, merchandising, pricing, and product placement including negotiating contracts and various programs with customers
- Identify opportunities and related risks; assess situation and propose action
Contribute to the US Sales team.
- Serve as an active and high performing member of the team
- Partner with other team members to support new opportunities as they arise
- Be able to challenge self and others in accepting the norm, while working towards best practices
- Fulfill other duties as necessary.
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Think outside of the box, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Identify problems and find solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree required; concentration in business or related field preferred
- 2+ years’ experience account sales and account management
- Diverse experience supporting sales, operations, trade marketing, category management, and financial analysis required
- Proven track record of budget/quota delivery
- Demonstrate the ability to penetrate the appropriate customer, customer team, and internal functions to achieve maximum results on sales objectives
- Ability to think strategically and develop long-term plans for channels, retailers, and products
- Ability to provide insights to POS trends within account base
- Strong attention to detail excellent math and analytical skills
- P&L proficiency and ability to optimize return on investment
- Ability to accurately forecast demand
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook; advanced proficiency in Excel
- Objective, enthusiastic, committed, flexible, diligent, conscientious
Dyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you will also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to email@example.com or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.