- Salary to be based on experience and credentials.
- Field Sales
- Toronto - Canada
- Location details
- Toronto, ON
You will manage and develop trading relations with a portfolio of national retailers. You’ll achieve sales, profit and inventory objectives, propose strategies, and confidently see them through – all the while questioning convention and looking at new ways to do things.
Specifically, you will –
- Deliver profit, net revenue and volume targets for your national accounts
- Manage individual promotional budgets
- Use accurate and detailed planning to deliver sales forecasts
- Conduct ROI analysis, ensuring effective investment and business planning
- Develop and execute account-specific plans through the Territory Sales Management team
- Liaise with Territory Sales Managers, receiving and acting on feedback from stores and the marketplace
- Contribute to overall strategic planning activity
- Negotiate trading agreements within your portfolio, ensuring financial compliance with trading terms
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
You will be located in downtown Toronto, just a few blocks from the CN Tower and steps away from some of the world's best venues, restaurants, shops, and the underground path.
What we're looking for
An assertive, creative and bright Account Manager who has –
- University degree
- 2-3 years of retail account management experience (ideally working with premium brands), with an excellent track record of achievements
- Solid understanding of the consumer packaged goods industry
- Negotiation skills, with experience at Buyer level and below
- Experience creating & executing digital marketing plans with retailers
- Experience with different retail Channels in Canada, including Mass, Club, Department Store, DIY and Premium Beauty
- Ability to influence at Buyer level and inspire confidence across all areas of the business, both within the company and with customers
- Strong analytical skills including forecasting, business insights, and P&L management
- Ability to identify the root cause of complex problems, generate creative solutions, and build strategic plans
- Financial awareness, in particular the ability to manage budgets and de-code profit and loss accounts
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proven team spirit
- Engaging, driven and dynamic personality
- Computer skills, with a comprehensive knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
BenefitsDyson Canada monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, vacation and retirement savings contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy profit-related bonuses, life insurance, and family health and dental benefits. But financial incentives are just one of the rewards of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular coaching and learning. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities.