- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
- Location details
The role sits within the Service Delivery arm of Finance Centre of Excellence (FCoE) and is responsible for Management Accounting and Reporting for the French and Spanish markets, both B2C and B2B. Ensure accurate and timely delivery in a consistent and lean manner across these markets.
- Perform Month End close for the Markets to prescribed deadlines with no material misstatements.
- Safeguard Dyson financials via application of accounting policies and guidelines.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations to high standard and in line with deadlines.
- Support the preparation of annual Statutory Accounts and Tax submission.
- Support the year end external audit requirements and any CoSec deliverables.
- Lead the month end P+L meetings and periodic Balance Sheet review with key internal stakeholders highlighting risks, opportunities and areas of focus.
- Establish understanding of performance drivers for the month and follow up as required, investigating all variances and issues.
- Ensure knowledge of markets both from a controls and commercial stand point are maintained.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders in the markets (Commercial Finance teams).
- Prepare and distribute all Month End reports, insightful and informative commentary & KPIs in line with the FCoE/Market SLA.
- Review and update Customer Board Pack commentary and metrics, ensuring it is relevant and informative to drive valuable discussion.
- Work at the same pace as Dyson, understanding any changes impacting FCoE and effectively addressing / embedding them in a timely manner.
- Fulfil any other ad hoc responsibilities as directed by the Regional Finance Manager.
- Qualified Accountant
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Ability to organise and prioritise in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced IT skills – Microsoft, SAP, OneStream
- Proactive approach with great problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated to achieve results
- Proactively highlights and progresses solutions for issues identified
- Good team player: capable of working effectively with finance and non-finance managers
- Able to travel (up to 25% of role)
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines