- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The role sits within the Service Delivery arm of Finance Centre of Excellence (FCoE) and is responsible for Financial Accounting and Month End Reporting for the GB&I markets. This role is ensures accurate and timely delivery in a consistent and lean manner across these markets.
- Deliver Month End close for the Markets to prescribed deadlines with no material misstatements.
- Safeguard Dyson financials via application of accounting policies and guidelines and robust balance sheet reconciliations prepared and reviewed on time.
- Support the preparation of annual Statutory Accounts and Tax submission.
- Support the year end external audit requirements and any CoSec deliverables.
- Lead the month end P+L meetings and periodic Balance Sheet review with key internal stakeholders highlighting risks, opportunities and areas of focus.
- Review and accountability for the Ireland monthly cash flow forecast submission, being able to communicate key drivers and any subsequent variances.
- Ensure knowledge of markets both from a controls and commercial stand point are maintained.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders in the markets (Commercial Finance teams).
- Ensure all Month End reports & KPIs are delivered in line with the FCoE/Market SLA.
- Review and update Customer Board Pack commentary and metrics, ensuring it is relevant and informative to drive valuable discussion.
- Work at the same pace as Dyson, understanding any changes impacting FCoE and effectively addressing / embedding them in a timely manner.
- Fulfil any other ad hoc responsibilities as directed by the Financial Controller.
- Qualified Accountant
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Ability to organise and prioritise in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced IT skills – Microsoft & SAP
- Proactive approach with great problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated to achieve results
- Proactively highlights and progresses solutions for issues identified
- Good team player: capable of working effectively with finance and non-finance managers
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines