- Personal Assistants
- Sydney Barangaroo, Australia
About the roleMAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND SUPPORTING ACTIVITIES:
- Maintain calendars, identifying conflicts and resolving promptly
- Compile presentations, reports and statistical data as directed
- Record and distribute actions/minutes of various meetings & follow up accordingly
- Coordination of meetings on the Head of / Director’s behalf as required
- Management of diary requirements and priorities activities as needed
- Proactively improve processes to maximise administrative efficiencies
- Organising travel and itinaries for team members, guests. This includes interstate and internalal travel
- International visitor coordination where relevant
- Preparing communications to go out to the business
- Liasing with clients/ accounts as needed
- Managing ad hoc projects
- Being a point of contact between team members and head of / director
- Inductions of new employees
- Arrange meeting spaces or offsite venues as needed
- Event planning
- Expense submission and approval on a monthly basis
- PO raising, tracking and payment
- FOC management
- Achieve a standard of excellence in our work processes and outcomes, ensuring adherence to Dyson policies and all relevant regulatory and legal requirements.
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviours.
- Promote, implement and comply with health and safety procedures.
- Previous experience in an EA or PA role supporting senior leaders
- Superior level of skill in Microsoft suite
- Previous experience in a coordination role
Skills & Competencies:
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to adapt to ever changing business needs
- Well-developed interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent business presentation skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, work to tight deadlines and manage competing priorities.
- Advanced Microsoft suite
BenefitsAt Dyson, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We value you bringing yourself to work and we want to deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. Outside of a competitive salary and bonus, our team members receive generous product discounts, additional paid annual leave, paid parental leave and ongoing learning and development opportunities. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited to adopt new ways of doing things differently, and better.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.