- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Chicago - USA
As we continue to grow exponentially in Latin America with Dyson Professional, this position has been created to provide day-to-day administrative support to the Head of Latin America & Caribbean.
Provide outstanding administrative support for Head of Latin America & Caribbean - Dyson Professional
- Ownership of the LATAM mailbox and all its inquiries/responses
- Administer product sample orders and shipments to Distributor Partners as needed
- Full ownership of Salesforce.com LATAM accounts and management
- Manage and track sales in data for distributors purchase orders
- Proof read all translated marketing assets for accuracy
- Pull monthly reports from Salesforce.com on distributor performances
- Creation of PowerPoint presentations, Word, Excel and reports on a regular basis
- Help with logistics: meetings, off-sites, team events, lunch & learns, trade show, etc.
Cultivate and maintain relationships with other Dyson departments to support activities of the Customer Experience team
- Partner with Accounting to manage Distributor payments/accounts
- Maintain an on-going understanding of general job functions and departmental operations in the Dyson organization
Embody the qualities of an engaged, motivated, proactive team member
- Maintain a superior attendance and punctuality record
- Maintain a consistently high level of productivity
- Superior email management
- Align daily activities to fulfill Dyson business objectives
- Demonstrate resilience and adaptability in a continuously changing work environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with attention to detail.
- Advanced level written & verbal communication skills.
- Highly resourceful team player with the ability to work well independently.
- Exercise sound judgment in all interactions
Fulfill other duties as required
- Relish opportunities to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Take initiative to think outside the box and identify opportunities for improvement
- Identify problems and find solutions
- 2-5 years of Administrative/Support experience required, preferably in a Customer Service environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Knowledge of customer relationship management software (Salesforce.com) strongly preferred
- Fluency in Spanish mandatory for both verbal and written communication.
- Fluency in Portuguese for both verbal and written communication, preferred.
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- High level of customer service orientation required—a desire to help or serve others, to identify and meet their needs
- Ability to work occasional weekends, holidays, and over-time as needed
- High level of computer literacy including intermediate level experience with Microsoft Excel, and basic level experience with Word and PowerPoint
- A meticulous approach to planning and organizing including a proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with people at all levels of a business
- Knowledge of Dyson products would be a distinct advantage
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.