- Salary will be based upon experience and credentials
- Chicago - USA
The role sits within the Finance Center of Excellence hub in Chicago and is responsible for administrative support for the Americas Hub. This role will mainly support the US market, but will support Canada and Latin America as needed.
- Handle all incoming mail and distribute to the appropriate team member, raising any urgent matters as appropriate.
- Safeguard confidential documents and ensure timely filing in secure cabinets.
- Maintain DHL customs log, scan documents for processing, and file completed paperwork.
- Assist Tax team with the filing and scanning for all Tax Returns and Reports.
- Scan incoming checks for Dyson to deposit and update the daily deposit log timely.
- Scan vendor invoices for VIM (Vendor Invoice Management), which includes tax invoices.
- Print checks and route for signatures. Proactively schedule signers pending availability. Coordinate mailing of checks with Reception.
- Scan AR documents and submit them electronically to our 3rd party provider, Accenture. Keep log of this activity, including submission, confirmation of processing, and filing of completed paperwork.
- Assist Financial Control team with project work as needed.
- Support the year end external audit requirements and pull information as instructed by Finance management.
- Work at the same pace as Dyson.
- Fulfil any other ad hoc responsibilities as required.
SkillsWhat you'll need:
- Experience in an administrative role preferred
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Ability to organize and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player