- € competitive
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Cologne - Germany
The Aftermarket Assistant will be the primary contact for our contact center teams as well as our repair partner in Germany.
He/she will be responsible for ensuring daily support to both contact center and repair partner with regards to service request management. He/she will be responsible for ensuring we deliver the best service level from an Aftersales perspective, with the support of the Aftermarket Coordinator.
He/she will be in charge of monthly reporting.
The role will require an in-depth understanding of the aftermarket processes as well as IT systems in order to drive performance /efficiency improvement plans.
Opportunity to be part and to engage to aftermarket projects/initiatives will ensure the role has a balance of day-to-day activities as well as improving operations for the future.
The role will be located in our Cologne office; he/she will have to visit our repair center regularly.
- Manage repair partner on a daily basis to ensure Service Level Agreement is achieved as well as Happy Owners Policy applied
- Be the 1st point of contact for our repair partner on a daily basis for any topic related to spare parts shortages/ capacity matters/ IT issues
- Responsible for monthly reporting
- Ensure systems update /maintain master data in SAP / Mange Prices and PO vendor
- Be the 1st point of contact for our German/Austrian contact centers team leaders
- Responsible to lead any process improvement plan at repair center and within the Aftermarket Sphere with our contact center.
- Support the Aftermarket Coordinator on any initiative to improve NPS
- Fluent in German and English (verbal and written)
- Analytical skills
- Organized and structured
- Results oriented
- Strong team player
- Willing to understand in-depth processes and systems
- Energetic/engaging and positive attitude
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Min 2 years’ experience preferably working in a high performing organization
- First customer service/aftermarket experience through study or practical application would be a plus