- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Amsterdam - The Netherlands
About the roleReporting to the Head of Aftermarket EMEA, the Aftermarket Process Manager is responsible for Aftermarket operations process compliance across EMEA, for all product categories and for both refurbishment and repair centers. You will be the referent for markets regarding Aftermarket operations process and will support initiatives to drive NPS and enhance Owner experience consistently across markets.
Process Compliance and Standards
- Driving adherence to standards for legal, quality and H&S standards of Retailers and Direct repair and refurbishment, through audit, training and monitoring.
- Ensure key engagement with multiple stakeholders to support Dyson’s Owner experience at all touch points of the repair and refurbishment process.
- Drive the owner experience proposition at all levels of the operations.
- Build and develop retailer relationships to drive levels of compliance, product knowledge and adherence to quality standards while driving owning experience.
- Be a key contributor to the definition of standards and benchmark capability.
- Documentation Management
- Ensure Day-to-day reporting is completed
- Design/implementation of new reports ad-hoc analysis request
- Validation of data and flagging business process alignment issues
- Development and roll-out of training standards for workshop + Aftermarket community
- Working collaboratively with Dyson Group Quality Team to design the repair and training processes for the CEU
- Take ownership for the design of workshops
- Coordinate new equipment projects with Dyson group functions
- Drive operations to adopt lean and 5S approaches
- Manage / coordinate process improvement initiatives
- Bachelor degree
- 5+ years' experience in service, operations, or manufacturing environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, influencing and conflict management skills to manage a diverse group of stakeholders
- Effective communication skills, ability to work across functional areas and adaptation skills to insure good partnership with our repair centre & CPM teams
- Experience in working independently and leading projects
- Project management techniques including planning, resource allocation, prioritization, evaluation and collaboration
- Audit and process compliancy audit experience
- Outstanding organization skills and attention to detail
- Teamwork oriented / Ability to work across markets
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Computer skills -– Advanced in Excel
- Health & Safety /Electrical safety training
Benefits•Competitive Salary Package
•Company Bonus scheme
•Discount on Dyson products
•Company Pension scheme
•29 days annual holiday plan
•Company Fitness plan
•Life Assurance Plan
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.