- Salary will be based upon experience and credentials.
- Sales Account Management
- Chicago - USA
Provide actionable reporting of data, analytics and insights to support key sales objectives and drive our channel strategy. Must be willing to use data to support recommendations and outline key risks and opportunities.This position requires a high level of collaboration across all internal groups to determine how we can focus, streamline and improve efficiencies throughout the business.
- Work with appropriate cross functional departments and sales leaders to develop plans and execution strategies to achieve budgeted targets for retail accounts and Dyson direct.
- Work closely with partners in finance, demand planning and sales to support the execution of commercial trading terms arrangements and subsequent Joint Business Planning with external strategic partners.
- Work on developing retailer facing analysis, insights, training and presentations to support sales team execution of business building initiatives.
- Work with National Account Sell In team to measure and manage tracking of distribution, shelving, promotional and merchandising. activities leveraging a variety of tools including but not limited to regular one on one engagement with National Sales Account Sell In team and Sales Directors.
- Identify gaps to budget in either distribution, shelving or promotion and escalate to Senior Channel Manager for Account/Channel level solves.
- Execute special projects as defined by Senior Channel or Director Channel Management as required.
- Serve as an active and high performing member of the team.
- Be able to challenge self and others in accepting the norm, while working towards best practices.
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Think outside of the box, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Identify problems and find solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years' sales-based experience either in Retail Account Management, Field based sell out or commensurate analytical, financial or planning background.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and high level of proficiency in the use of spreadsheets – the ability to quickly understand business scenarios and model them is critical.
- Highly Proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.