- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Chicago - USA
The Analyst, Sales Operation & Planning will work in partnership with Dyson Sales, Finance, Marketing and top customers with a focus on improving customer forecast accuracy and ensuring proper replenishment of inventory.
Main responsibilities include forecasting, including base item forecasting, promotional forecasting, and event planning, weekly/monthly performance analysis, order management, weekly CPFR and execution of an Integrated Planning process with the Retailer.
• Collect and distribute weekly sales results to all areas of the organization for assigned account(s)
• Develop and execute assortment and promotional effectiveness analysis
• Support delivery of assigned budgets on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
• Support execution of strategic plans for retailers, and products by developing and maintaining weekly CPFR, as well as an Integrated Planning process to align on longer term execution and deliver the annual plan
• Forecast at the account and product level as required
• Analyze weekly in-stock data and partner with account to identify and resolve stock out issues at chain and store level.
• Monitor weekly order process and work with retail partners to ensure support of retailers supply chain KPIs.
• Seek consensus and approval from internal stakeholders for proposed plans; negotiate with accounts to achieve company's best position
• Monitor retailer sales and inventories; assess risks and opportunities; communicate and implement best profit and high customer satisfaction solutions
• Support Monthly SOP process by generating and distributing reporting to help prepare for monthly meetings and communicate monthly forecast data to the organization
Plan, develop, and manage relationships with retailers and internal Dyson teams, current and new.
• Represent Dyson to the Retailer; demonstrate exemplary execution of Dyson values with business partners.
• Seek out decision makers and influencers, to best manage the business. Create positive working relationships across all levels of the retailer and Dyson organizations.
• Comprehensive knowledge of your customers and the ability to communicate that knowledge, serving as the voice of the customer internally
• Support plans regarding distribution, merchandising, pricing, and product placement.
• Identify opportunities and related risks; assess situation and propose action
Contribute to the US Sales team.
• Serve as an active and high performing member of the team
• Partner with other team members to support new opportunities as they arise
• Be able to challenge self and others in accepting the norm, while working towards best practices
Fulfill other duties as necessary and assigned.
• Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
• Think outside of the box, identifying opportunities for improvement
• Identify problems and find solutions
SkillsWhat you'll need:
Bachelor’s degree required; business major preferred.
2-3 years in an Analyst role preferred.
Prior experience working with a sales function is a plus.
Prior Retail Planning experience, or experience working with a major US Retailer preferred.
Prior experience with CPFR and JBP processes strongly preferred.
Advanced knowledge/proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook required.
SAP experience is a plus.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Strong communication skills.
Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.