- Digital, Information Technology, Project Management, Data Science
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Sitting as part of the Global Data Services team is the Analytics Community Team, and we are on a mission to transform Dyson into a highly mature, data-led organisation. As an Analytics Community Lead, you are the voice of distributed analytics teams and are critical to the delivery and growth of analytics by providing thought-leadership, driving best practice, ensuring collaboration and minimising duplication.
- Reporting to the Analytics Community Manager, you will be responsible for activities across communications, talent development, technical consultation and industry engagement. Job responsibilities include:
- Identifying and launching a series of initiatives and events aimed at greater coordinating efforts and boosting the sense of community.
- Organising and hosting events to bring the global community together.
- Leading a stream of community-wide communications activities that highlight the impact of data & analytics within Dyson, driving cross-functional and global collaboration.
- Evangelising adoption of analytics tools through consultancy on internal and external use-cases and best practice.
- Driving coordinated efforts to educate, develop and empower those who work in analytics roles.
- Empowering and connecting analytics teams across the organisation, fostering collaboration and ensuring all successes are communicated and celebrated.
- Authentic, well-rounded data professional with an eye for continuous improvement, ideally with experience across multiple functional areas and industries.
- Able to offer guidance and recommendations at all levels that drives best-practice, improves data literacy and generates high impact analytics.
- Passionate about seeing the ‘analyst in everyone’, with the ability to think outside the box in supporting the growth of the community.
- Able to interpret business change requirements and decisions into tangible interventions and activities.
- A proven problem solver when faced with unfamiliar situations.
- Being hands-on with modern analytical tools, technologies and approaches
- Planning and organising medium-large international events.
- Designing, producing and delivering technical and non-technical training plans.
- Pro-rated benefits include:
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines