- Data Science, Information Technology
- Singapore - Singapore
Reporting to the Analytics Community Manager, you will be responsible for activities across four streams:
- Talent Development
- Technical Consultation
- Industry Engagement
- Identifying and launching a series of initiatives and events aimed at greater coordinating efforts and boosting the sense of community.
- Organising and hosting events to bring the global community together.
- Leading a stream of communications activity to keep the wider organization appraised of the progress being made with Dyson analytics.
- Producing support guides, best practice material and delivering training courses.
- Evangelising the use of analytics tools whilst ensuring they are used appropriately.
- Driving coordinated efforts to educate, develop and empower those who work in analytics roles.
- Empowering and connecting analytics teams across the organisation, fostering collaboration and ensuring all successes are communicated and celebrated.
- Analytical tools and approaches.
- Project and product management.
- Global stakeholder management.
- Producing training plans.
- Meticulous planner with experience organizing large events.
- Cloud data platforms and solutions (desirable).
- Data-as-a-Service models (desirable).
Person specification / Core Competencies:
- Well-rounded data professional, likely with experience across multiple functional areas and industries.
- Able to offer guidance and recommendations which will direct teams towards delivering excellent analytics. Your knowledge of modern tools and methodologies supports this.
- Able to interpret business change requirements and decisions into tangible interventions and activities.
- A proven problem solver when faced with unfamiliar situations.
- Experience with reviewing end to end processes and making improvements.
- Ability to build and sustain a large network of stakeholders.
- Strong communicator.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.