- Data Science, Information Technology
- Singapore - Singapore
- Location details
Reporting to the Analytics Community Manager, you will play a critical role in ensuring the suitability and stability of the analytics platforms that underpin Dyson’s analytical capabilities. Including:
- Directing and instructing the third party technical resources who administer the analytics platforms and managing correspondence between the support team and the vendor on these issues.
- Investigation, decision-making and project management surrounding the versioning of, and upgrades to our analytics platforms.
- Proactive communications with the 200+ business users across satellite teams who develop using analytics tools.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with software vendors.
- Investigating the strengths and suitability of the constant stream of new analytics tools entering the market.
- Producing support guides, best practice material, and delivering training courses.
- Evangelising the use of analytics tools to drive adoption whilst ensuring they are used appropriately.
- Managing or maintaining analytics/BI tools/platforms, ideally Tableau, Looker, R Studio, GCP.
- Cloud data platforms and solutions.
- Managing vendor relationships.
- Familiarity with Role Based Access Controls.
- Project and product management.
- Working in a pressurised environment, ideally in a central capacity across a global organization.
Person specification / Core Competencies:
- Using your knowledge of modern tools to offer guidance and recommendations which will direct teams towards delivering excellent analytics.
- A proven problem solver with the determination to identify the root cause of an issue, and the awareness to implement a solution to overcome it.
- Ability to build and sustain a large network of stakeholders, underpinned with strong communications skills.
- Good commercial knowledge to be able to understand and explain importance and benefits of analytics at Dyson.
- Desire to learn about new technologies and comfortable with rapid change
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.