- Digital, Information Technology
- Bristol, United Kingdom
We are looking for someone to Lead the delivery of our E-commerce platform working closely with Commercial Products Owners to ensure the delivery of the highest value quality change in a timely manner. Will we need you to provide end to end leadership across all Delivery teams, taking ownership of the end to end deliverable's, and accountable for the overall quality of work.
- Delivering value to Dyson’s business through enhancing and developing key technology platforms.
- Support and collaboratively improve DevOps Delivery
- Providing IT Delivery guidance and support to Business Stakeholders and Product Owners.
- Facilitating effective governance reviews with delivery partners on resource performance through regular service reviews.
- Generating IT Leadership Team MI reports on Development team’s performance and trends to help with effective strategic/tactical decision making.
- Aligning with and supporting IT Leadership and procurement teams with contract re-negotiations for strategic partner and 3rd party (where required).
- Managing team activities in line with Release and Service Management processes.
- Ensure requirements are aligned with business objectives which are clearly communicated and understood by delivery teams
- Measuring and facilitating routine service reviews of delivery team(s) throughput and performance against agreed KPIs.
- Validating delivery partners estimates for development effort and managing escalations as required, removing blockers and provisioning resources for where needed.
- Identifying any risks or issues found in the delivery teams and escalating where appropriate.
- Highly motivated self-starter, calm under pressure
- High levels of initiative
- Strong customer experience focus
- Previous team performance management experience
- Experience of delivering large-scale systems and applications
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Anticipates project needs before they arise; prioritises multiple tasks effectively
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience of building and managing Scrum teams
- Experience of working with collaboration tooling such as Jira, Confluence, Slack, MS Teams
- Strong experience of planning large backlogs of requirements across multiple platforms and vendors
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre Discounts on Dyson machines