- Salary will be based upon experience and credentials.
- Information Technology
- Chicago - USA
Dyson’s Global IT applications service has end to end accountability for the design, delivery and support of all business applications enabling Dyson's global commercial, operational and enterprise business process. Forming a large proportion of the IT Function, the team are arranged into investment areas including Owner Experience & Retail, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance & compliance and People and collaboration.
AccountabilitiesYou will be working in our brand new Chicago office in the trendy West Loop alongside the rest of the Americas IT and business organisation, as well as supporting the regional contact centre in Aurora and the many Dyson Service Centres across the Americas. You will be responsible for the initial triage and allocation of issues within the SAP CRM, SAP ECC SD and other contact centre and services related applications working closely with the Group IT function where issues span multiple systems.
Reporting to the Support Team Manager, you will be responsible for:
- End to End support capability on all allocated applications, including routine status updates, monitoring, measuring and reporting against support requirements and production stability metrics.
- Providing excellent customer service to our global consumers across all applications. We know that issues arise, but through effective triage and excellent communication. When issues do arise you’ll be able to manage them efficiently and deliver a swift, effective resolution.
- Contributing to transforming Dyson IT into a strategic function by being responsible for the initial triage, allocation and resolution management of production issues within the Owner Experience web platform.
- Working to accelerate the wider Dyson business by having the ability to quickly, efficiently and accurately move issues through the process and hold the ability to work with other areas of IT to resolve issues such as the web platform interfaces with our front and back office platforms and beyond.
- As part of Dyson IT’s Business Partner led approach, you will be working within the Business Applications team to support Dyson’s Global IT department alongside our developers, testers and UX analysts
- As part of the support organisation, you will be expected to manage not just incidents but also small enhancements that come through the business as usual route.
- Experience of Agile and waterfall development methodologies.
- Good working knowledge and experience of providing requirements to development teams and working with QA and release management teams to ensure quality of fixes and enhancements to your business population.
- At least 2 years in application support role in complex organisations.
- Strong knowledge of SAP CRM, SAP ECC and other tools used in Contact Centres, such as IVR, Boldchats, etc.
- Proven customer service experience.
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of business and technology trends.
- Solid problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Customer first attitude
- Knowledge of new technologies like SalesForce.com and artificial intelligence.
- Experience in working in eCommerce environments, working with Hybris platform.
- Degree in Information Technology.
- Certification in SAP CRM and SAP ECC SD modules.
- ITIL Certification
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to email@example.com or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.