- Information Technology
- Singapore - Singapore
As the first port of call for many incoming requests, you will develop strong relationships across our line of business functions. You’ll be responsible for the management of incidents, maintenance activities and service requests within the applications portfolio. You will be working closely with SMEs and partner organisations across the Global IT function to maintain stable high performing application service that often rely on a complex and varied IT eco-system. The ability to quickly, efficiently and to accurately move issues through the process is a must, as is the ability to work with other regions and areas of IT.
The role has the following key deliverables:
- Manage the implementation, governance and compliance of global support processes in your region – including queue management and ticket handling
- Facilitate routine maintenance across the application portfolio
- Lead the recovery of production incidents to agreed SLAs
- Facilitate effective/efficient handover/takeover responsibilities with adjacent global support teams to enable a truly seamless 24/7 operation
- Manage 3rd party providers to meet maintenance and recovery SLAs
- Collate and report operations data as required for the global operations and support practice
- Monitor key system performance and initiate preemptive actions to prevent production incidents
- Ownership of Service Reviews with the providers and business areas as required.
- Create and maintain an effective knowledge base f- accessible across global support operations
- Ensure documentation is available, up to date and clearly communicated
- Promote continual service improvement across the operations catalogue and application portfolio
- Monitor trends, anticipate regional requirements, manage proactively with global support teams, and practice leadership.
- Maintain a global operations risk register
- Produce MI reports on and performance KPIs as directed for global application services
- Provide SME capability as defined/agreed with practice leadership
You’ll need to be organised and confident, with the ability to work under pressure using your own initiative. Customer focused, with the ability to articulate technical issues in business terms to partner organisations and IT leaders whilst managing stakeholder expectations. You will have an IT Service background, with experience of Retail, E-Commerce, Front Office, CRM, ERP, Finance, Legal, compliance and digital platforms being an advantage.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic advocate of business change and innovation.
- Experience of leading for IT Service in a function supporting enterprise business applications.
- Ability to manage major incidents in large and complex eco-systems, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Understands the importance of processes, procedures and accurate documentation.
- Ability to anticipate potential problems and to collate data sets to show trends and focus investment in proactive support practices.
- Ability to produce meaningful management information and KPI’s to enable business decisions.
- Able to inject a sense of urgency when needed.