- £10,000 per annum + bonus + training + pension
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Solving problems is hungry work. As part of our catering team, you’ll provide the culinary inspiration to keep over 4,500 Dyson people firing on all cylinders. Whether you’re preparing meals for our fine dining events or keeping our staff members happy and healthy throughout the day, you’ll work with industry experts, learning every day. You’ll also get to work with our Global Executive Chef himself (who was trained in a Michelin-star kitchen by Marco Pierre White!). Each café has a bustling environment and hosts both hot and cold food including a sandwich bar, salad bar, soups as well as a selection of teas and coffees.As an Apprentice at Dyson, you will work towards an industry recognised qualification – Level 2 Commis Chef. The training will be delivered by our preferred training provider and will take approximately 12 months to complete with a final assessment just after this.
- Prepare, cook and present food to a high standard.
- Keep kitchen clean, tidy and hygienic at all times.
- Work safely around kitchen equipment.
- Maintaining portion control and ensuring wastage is kept to a minimum.
- Provide excellent customer service.
SkillsYou’ll be motivated, enthusiastic and a passionate budding chef who is committed to a career in catering. You will naturally flourish in a busy team environment. And like everyone at Dyson, you’ll need that crucial blend of perfectionism, inventiveness and resourcefulness under pressure.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free parking
- Discount on Dyson machines
- Meal allowance
- Partially subsidised buses - dependent on location