- Singapore - Singapore
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join Dyson at the most exciting time in our history. Working directly with our Head of Architecture you will be involved in a variety of projects around the world!
- Prepare and develop drawings, 3D models and images/visuals and any other necessary documents relating to interior design.
- Assist in the co-ordination, communication and management of internal and external project teams
- Prepare internal presentation documents in Powerpoint and In Design
- Prepare test fits, feasibility and concept exercises for office spaces of various scales
- Information gathering and organisation
- Take responsibility for specific parts of the design and project development.
- Overview and manage the design, development and construction of small scale fit out projects, reporting regularly to the Head of Architecture.
- Prepare progress and site visit reports.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor or Masters of Architecture/Bachelor in Interior Design or equivalent
- Minimum 6 - 8 years of industry experience
- Ability to work use a variety of media in the development and documentation of a design project. This should include but not limited to: AutoCAD (or equivalent CAD software), 3D modelling and visualization, Adobe Suite - in particular Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator, Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience of working in office fit out projects from conception to completion is critical. Onsite experience and experience of working with cost and project managers as well as contractors and suppliers.
- Retail fit out experience is not critical but would be useful.
- Ability to understand and formulate design decisions and present for discussion
- Ability to take ownership of responsibilities and demonstrate commitment and passion.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently
- Flexible and open working attitude and approach
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team.
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Able to cope with conflicting demands and priorities duties.