- Salary determined by experience and credentials
- Field Sales
- East, USA
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND SUPPORTING ACTIVITIES:
Develop and manage specification partners in designated territory
· Meet, train and demonstrate our products to architects, specifers and designers in targeted firms with the ultimate goal of getting Dyson products specified in projects.
Generate market demand in designated territory by working as efficiently as possible
- Deliver effective sales meetings and presentations to a wide range of large and medium sized businesses, through pre-booked and ad-hoc meetings.
- Respond to all inquiries for specification from various marketing resources.
- Actively participate with regional and national teams to discuss and share successful procedures to approach key contracts in the A&D community.
- Promote the Dyson brand to all facets of the design and specification channel.
- Target, contact, schedule and conduct accredited CE Lunch & Learns.
- Engage and partner with Dyson Business Development Executives daily to assess market conditions, exchange information, and capitalize on opportunities to achieve sales targets.
- Work seamlessly within global, US, and local specification strategy initiatives.
- Be able to work under predetermined targets recording activity into Salesforce.com.
- Collaborate with core functions (marketing, logistics, legal, finance, etc.) to deliver on business objectives.
Fulfil other duties as required
- Relish the opportunities to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Ability to take initiative to think outside the box and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Proven success in sales prospecting, account management, and negotiation.
- Identify problems and find solutions.
· High School Diploma/GED required. Bachelor Degree preferred
· Minimum 7 years sales experience with 4+ years in a commercial specification sales role
· Proven success in prospecting, account management, and negotiationMust have experience in understanding commercial building materials, lighting
· Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
· Strong understanding of accounting, financial, and business transactionsMust be willing to work within a key performance indicator environment constantly
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.