- Retail Sales
- Mumbai, India
Dyson is a £4 bn+ global technology company with a unique philosophy, led by Sir James Dyson. We transform every category we enter with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform and look very different.
As a technology and engineering pioneer, we currently operate in the categories of Floor Care, Environmental Control, Personal Care, Lighting and Professional (‘Airblade’ hand dryers). Dyson invented world’s first bag-less vacuum with Root Cyclone™ technology, the bladeless fans with Air Amplifier™ technology and most recently we launched the Dyson Corrale™ hair straightener.
Dyson files hundreds of patents per year, invests millions in research at leading universities around the world, and has a pipeline of technology stretching 25 years into the future. But it remains family-owned, plotting its own path, not bowing to shareholders or reporting to the stock exchange. All this means more investment in risky, exciting, varied and surprising products for the future.
About the role
Dyson ASM is the face of Dyson at the doorsteps of our owners who is passionate for Dyson technology and understands its machines. This role requires the person having interest in meeting and interacting with new and different set of people.
· Target Achievement of the team
o Demonstrations on a daily, weekly & monthly basis.
o Quality of the demonstration and positive owner experience feedback
o Demo to Sales Ratio (Conversions) and
o Sales Targets on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
· Key Responsibilities
o Lead from the front and keep the team motivated. In the field the person has to shadow, mentor and train the team members
o Manage the lead distribution from LMS to each team member judiciously and ensuring closure on each lead in the LMS reporting system on a daily basis
o Supervise the team for calling up customers to fix up appointments for a demo at home from the leads provided by LMS which get generated thru events – Mall & RWA Activations, Dyson.in or contact centers.
o Ensuring time adherence of self and the team members
o Managing & delivering a high-quality customer experience from the sales consultant /advisor perspective.
o Monitoring that all demo units are sparkling clean before each demonstration at home.
o Ensuring that demonstration & Setting up the Dyson products is according to the customer’s needs & requirements.
o Making sure that the team is delivering a high-quality customer demonstration experience & is able to have a relationship level
o Continuously building product knowledge and keeping updated on any product developments within Dyson and our competitors.
o Actively building relationships with the team and the wider support channels to further the success of Dyson products
- Provide real time feedback to reporting managers at each stage of a sales call from first time contact till the closure of a sale or otherwise of self and of the team. Support issues to assist team on improving customer experience and product reliability opportunities.
- Capture and report any emerging product reliability and safety issues reporting.
- Submit daily/weekly reports of products and customers contacted / visited and sold
- MBA from a good institute
- Experience range required is 4-6 years
- Experience of minimum 2 years in Direct to Home team is a must
- High level of customer service orientation required—a desire to help or serve others, to identify, meet and exceed their needs and expectations
- Excellent Vocal English is a must
- The candidate must be self-driven and should possess killer instinct and ambition to grow
- Strong presentation and people skills required
- Should have good consulting skills, judgement of people-based objectivity and intelligence
- Mid level of computer literacy including intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- A meticulous approach to planning and organizing to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with people at all levels of a business
· The person should be willing to work in the field and should be comfortable with 6 days’ work week with weekly off
· The role may require the candidate to work on public holidays for which a compensatory off will be given during the month.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.