- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
We need a Digital Artworker to work within our Direct and Digital Team. Reporting to the Senior Digital Creative, you’ll work closely with a team of creatives and a dedicated build team to ensure the delivery of pre-built pages and content across the Dyson website for our global audiences. You’ll work on digital content and creative sprints for our new global websites, using a detailed eye and confident approach to amend and produce finalised pages for products, campaigns and case studies.
- Accountable for delivering the right content assets for each market throughout the rollout of the new platform.
- Ensure all work is inline with Dyson brand values and follows the relevant brand & design guidelines.
- Work with creatives in the team to bring both copy and design work together to a high standard. Global Creative & Design Function
- Responsible for managing the standard and quality of your own output prior to reviews in Market or by the Digital Creative Director.
- Work with the dedicated build team to ensure the execution of the final design post build meets the pixel perfect standard we expect across all breakpoints.
- Confidently present your work with clarity to relevant stakeholders.
- Continuous development and honing of the technical abilities relevant to the role and delivering the highest standard of execution.
- Ensure that your work is consistent with the wider digital creative agenda, deadlines are met and that all work is on-brand and on-brief.
SkillsYou understand how a digital artworker utilises the relevant tools and resources to deliver a polished and relevant experience. You’ll ideally have some agency or in-house experience of working as part of a wider team to deliver digital journeys, all of which is demonstrable through an excellent portfolio of past work for leading or interesting brands.
You have a good understanding of designing responsive digital content using Photoshop and Illustrator that works across different devices (mobile, tablets, apps), as well as a strong understanding of how content management systems work.
You have an eye for detail and layout and typography matter as much to you as they would a print designer. You understand information architecture and can demonstrate high quality web design skills. Basic content management skills are essential in ensuring the delivery of the work you produce and facilitating the transition from build to go-live.
The other side of you is something of a digital obsessive and you have your finger on the pulse of the digital world – latest thinking and ideas, award-winning creative, trends and advancements. You’re an active contributor in group brainstorms and comfortable expressing your ideas, either informally, or in more formal presentations, both to peers and senior stakeholders.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines