- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
This role sits within the Finance Centre of Excellence (FCoE) and is responsible for the preparation of Management accounts and Reporting for the Nordics markets. This is a crucial role to ensure accurate and timely delivery in a consistent and lean manner across relevant markets.
- Support the Month End close for the Markets to prescribed deadlines with no material misstatements.
- Safeguard Dyson financials via application of accounting policies and guidelines and robust balance sheet reconciliations prepared on time.
- Support the provision of data in in relation to annual Statutory Accounts and Tax submissions.
- Support the year end external audit requirements and any CoSec deliverables.
- Support the month end P+L meetings and periodic Balance Sheet review with key internal stakeholders highlighting risks, opportunities and areas of focus.
- Ensure knowledge of markets both from a controls and commercial stand point are maintained.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders in the markets (Commercial Finance teams).
- Ensure all Month End reports, insightful and informative commentary & KPIs are delivered in line with the FCoE/Market SLA.
- Work at the same pace as Dyson, understanding any changes impacting FCoE and effectively addressing / embedding them in a timely manner.
- Fulfil any other ad hoc responsibilities as directed by the Regional Finance Manager.
- Part Qualified Accountant
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Ability to organise and prioritise in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced IT skills – Microsoft, SAP, OneStream
- Proactive approach with great problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated to achieve results
- Proactively highlights and progresses solutions for issues identified
- Good team player: capable of working effectively with finance and non-finance managers
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines