- Sales Account Management
- Shanghai - China
This candidate will support BDM to develop REM offline channel, manage customer and cooperate with regional team to improve in store execution hit the business target.
1. New REM customer development: Developing high potential customers, contract negotiation and signing.
2. New store: Responsible for the new store opening, upgrading and remodeling of REM customers.
3. New product and price adjustment: New product listing and price maintenance.
4. Inventory management：Shipment sales inventory and return management, daily data collection, maintenance and sales analysis.
5. Orders and shipment: Daily order maintenance and delivery tracking.
6. Promotion management: Promotion and activity application, implementation tracking.
7. AR/AP: AR/AP management and expense write-off.
8. Customer management: Customer visits, customer relationship maintenance, store visits.
9. Distributor management: Support distributors in solving customer problems.
1. Have passion with sales work, sensitive to data, and have a deep understanding of small domestic appliances market and marketing.
2. Good communication skill, strong pressure-bearing ability, with the ability to accomplish tasks under pressure.
3. Have a high working enthusiasm and good team spirit, clear thinking, willing to accept challenges.
4. Excellent execution and adaptability.
5. More than 3-5 years’ experience in small domestic appliances industry, bachelor degree or above is preferred.