- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Toronto - Canada
Bringing brand new technology to life – and to the world – requires inventive marketing, clarity of message, vast reach and engagement in more innovative ways. Working closely with our engineers, our marketers develop powerful claims through scientific research and leverage traditional channels, cutting-edge digital technology, events, retail experiences and PR to seize every chance to tell the Dyson story.
About the role
Reporting to the Category Lead, you will be provided with the hands-on learning and support you need to rise to the challenge and take full advantage of this exciting growth opportunity. You will have exposure to all areas of marketing (consumer, trade, digital and PR), and will work closely with the National Account Sales and Field Sales teams to develop and execute product and category marketing plans that drive incremental sales growth, market share gains, and brand equity and differentiation.
- Work with multiple teams to develop and execute multi-channel marketing plans and assets for new product launches
- Manage all Canadian image, graphics, video and packaging assets working with Dyson UK and Americas regional partners and local agencies.
- Conduct research, make recommendations, and assist in delivering annual Canadian market business review across multiple product categories
- Conduct in-depth analysis of competitors, market, consumers, products, and shipments to garner insights, feed into go-to-market plans, and develop strategic initiatives
- Analyze results to track performance, identify issues, trends and opportunities, and continuously improve programs
- Using various tracking tools, conduct ongoing market share analyses that drive business insights
- Manage and track budgets to ensure programs meet objectives and provide finance with accurate and timely reporting
A dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative professional who -
- Has a university degree and at least 2 years of experience in a similar Marketing role, working with premium brands
- Is passionate about building consumer and technology brands
- Is dynamic, energetic and results-driven with a sense of urgency
- Is a broad thinker with the ability to conduct in-depth analysis, identify the root cause of complex problems, and generate creative solutions
- Able to succinctly summarize data, provide insightful commentary, and communicate with impact
- Has strong attention to detail and commitment to superb execution
- Works well in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where initiative, leadership and flexibility are drivers for success
- Successfully builds and maintains relationships in a collaborative team environment
- Computer skills, with a comprehensive knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
BenefitsAt Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Dyson Matching RSP contributions
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Floater Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Generous Maternity Leave Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Options
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.