- Shanghai - China
Objective of Job
The mission is to be a key contributor of Dyson’s reputation by driving Corporate projects and supporting product launches. Independently support ongoing communication tasks, works closely with cross function teams to achieve the business goals.
About the role
Brief Task Description
- Develop Dyson CSR overall communication plan and initiatives to support reputation 5-year project.
- Support and work closely with global JDF team, cross function teams to nail down opportunities for Dyson China related CSR projects
- Responsible for potential CSR negotiation and implementation, eg: China Academy of Science, Ministry of Education, key universities in mainland China
- JDA China project coordination and delivery
- Media relationship maintain and ongoing visits support, especially CSR related media
- Corporate events operation and logistics support
- Media cooperation support aligned with each Corporate project
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, advanced academic record will be preferred
- English: mandatory, Chinese: Excellent, good literature ability
- Strong in Word, Excel and PPT
- Acute business sense and project management skills
- Rich resources in CSR/NGO would be a plus
- Resourceful, strategic thinking and can-do attitude
- Good team working and outstanding communication skills
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Advertising/ PR agency or inhouse
- Prior experience in journalism or communication will be a definite advantage
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.