- Shanghai - China
Dyson is growing. Fast. More products. New categories. More visual communications. We are a creative technology company with a global and iconic identity. Our mission is simple: We solve problems others ignore with exciting new technologies which defy convention. Communicating our products’ superiority with brevity and presenting ourselves in the right way is essential to selling, protecting identity, and building our hard-earned Reputation. And every touchpoint with our consumers contributes to the Dyson Experience, so each must reflect our values and philosophy. Perfectly.
Reporting to Senior Project Manager, your responsibility is to assist and drive creative productivity and ensure all projects delivery to planned milestones, also to support PMO team working on the regular basis project management of archiving/sorting out creative assets to build up CoE GCN assets library.
You will work closely with the creatives in CoE GCN and the approved production partners to ensure that CoE GCN are adequately resourced to deliver high-quality materials on time and to budget through the appropriate levels of governance (Commercial reviews, Creative reviews and Legal reviews).
You will work closely with stakeholders from cross function teams to define briefs and map out scope and timeline of creative deliverables, control the overall timeline and solve the problems.
The GCN Centre Of Excellence (CoE) is a newly formed Dyson team responsible for maintaining the visual identity and brand reputation of Dyson across Mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. We work
collaboratively with global and regional Dyson creative teams to deliver seamless consumer experiences that instill an understanding of and confidence in the products performance, distinct commercial benefits to the business and ultimately brand advocacy and loyalty.
About the role
The role of Assistant Project Manager is to assist with Senior Project Manager to drive CoE projects to be delivered in planned milestones, manage creative resource in a productive way. You will be the project time controller and problem solver/advisor.
· Communicating with category brand team and other stakeholders regarding initiative progress, risks, and recommend future actions, tracking project development and prioritize process.
· Weekly basis creative resource planning with other project managers and producers to have a clear picture of creative workload to ensure on-going and upcoming jobs going smoothly, to fully utilize all creative resource and avoid inefficient arrangement.
· Facilitate overall project milestones, lead working sessions, and champion project status meetings with internal/external relative project teams. Have a clear communication in terms of actionable next steps and executing detailed project tracking controls.
· Manage projects with proactive and flexible approaches towards changes and requests, solve problems to meet aligned deliverable expectations.
· Regulate project assets filing and keep records, working on assists library setup, so others can easily track on the steps and have access to files in favor of their daily operation.
· Maintain a close relationship with CoE GCN creatives team and other CoEs to share best practice and ways of working.
· 3-5 years working experience of project management, preferably from intense creative agency.
· A fast-paced, multi-tasker with cross-functional project management capabilities
· An open-minded approach to different production models and ability to innovate.
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks under competing deadlines.
· Strong collaborative and negotiation skills
· Written and verbal communication skills both in Mandarin and EnglishKnowledge of a variety of assets format, specs, media production, artwork process and finalization.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.