- SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
- Singapore - Singapore
- Guide and supervise electronic technicians to perform HW verification accordance to the respective standards or Electronic Test Method and report the results.
- To carry out other tasks such as wiring, documentation and troubleshooting problems when required.
- Coordinate test jobs and disseminate workload among technicians. Manage testing and test reports for projects
- Provide training and assistance to technicians in lab duties
- Review Test data and result from technician team
- Communicate and advise on test findings to project teams.
- A minimum of Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering is required, reinforced with practical engineering experience.
- Preferably, 5 years working experience in electronic industry with a proven record of accomplishment of professional approach to solving engineering problems.
- The candidate must have good practical skills in electronic engineering.
- Good Leadership as well as team player
- Good experience in lab management, equipment maintenance and calibration
- An ability to execute a test and guide technician independently, from setup to result reporting is necessary.
- A good level of literacy and numeracy needed together with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity in the operation of electronic test equipment.
- Experience in electronics troubleshooting skills
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition