- £Competitive + benefits + bonus
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Role of Assistant Estates Surveyor is to support the Estates Surveyor with the management of all Dyson’s sites including a complete cross section of property matters from landlord liaison, statutory compliance, lease administration, space management/utilisation and maintenance tasks through to project management of small/medium improvement projects. This will span a variety of property types and locations.
AccountabilitiesWhat you'll be doing -
- Asset management – Assist the estates surveyor with space management/utilisation. Ensure property records and drawings are kept up to date.
- Communication – be the central point of contact for site facilities coordinators on all operational property matters and lead regular Estate forums in the UK.
- Third party relationships – positive interaction with landlords, consultants, and local authorities and local communities.
- Minor projects – project management of property upgrades and improvements under the guidance of the estates surveyor.
- Compliance and Health and Safety – act as ambassador for H&S, and approve RAMS and issue permits etc. where necessary.
- Working environment – support a progressive and agile working culture, furniture solutions and seating plans. Oversee churn projects and liaise with internal teams to oversee physical changes.
- Assist in developing and maintaining high standards of estate administration.
- Financial management – support the estate surveyor in the accurate budgeting and reporting of all property expenditure and income.
SkillsWhat we'd like to see from you;
- BSc in surveying/real estate
- Experience working in an estates department/ surveying/architects practice or similar.
- Some experience and awareness of a range of property matters, an advantage.
- Awareness of occupational and construction related health & safety desirable.
- Good communicator; ability to convey issues concisely and accurately
- Good interpersonal skills; ability to build productive working relationships
- Good IT skills - Experience with Microsoft package software.
- Ideally AutoCAD experience an intermediate level.
- 27 days annual leave plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Dyson machine discount
- Sports centre
- Subsidized cafe and restaurants