- The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation package which will include a base salary and annual performance bonus scheme.
- Field Sales
- Seoul - South Korea
Dyson is a global technology company. We examine what currently exists and question it. We take things apart and look at them from new angles. We reinvent things that should simply work better. Much has changed since James Dyson launched the bagless vacuum that started our business. In the time since, Dyson engineers have invented heat-free hand dryers, bladeless fans, long-life LED lighting and even our own digital motor. Today, vacuums represent just half of our sales. And Dyson has even broader ambitions still. With a future technology pipeline spanning 25 years, the next few are set to be our busiest yet. 5,000 new people. 100 new machines. And four brand new product categories by 2020.
is one of the most important and fastest markets for Dyson worldwide. Dyson
operates with a distributor partner in the market and creating its own subsidy
business model in order to support the continued growth and enhance the owner
Lead in the development and execution of Field Sales Activities with retailers.
Manage processes between field and head office and improve effectiveness.
Build advocacy at retail. Develop traing calendar and product refreshers for retail partners.
Update and analyse competitor information on pricing, products, new products and activities.
Prepare the regular status report on sales and market trends.
Skills and Competencies
· At least 5 years of proven experience in a high performing retail sales.
· Worked in the field managing people.
· High level experience of customer & Retail negotiations
· Proven delivery of sales results
· High level of communication skills both verbal and written
· Strong team player capable of building and motivating teams
· Energetic, engaging and positive approach
· Assertive, prepared to see through plans and overcome objections
· Calm, logical, comfortable with all levels & Results driven