- Hong Kong - Hong Kong
Dyson is looking to recruit an Assistant Manager, Personal Care – Hong Kong & Taiwan. This is a newly created role in the Hong Kong & Taiwan organization.
The role will require strong knowledge of marketing communication including digital campaigns, familiarity with KOL management and content creation, a proven record of delivering excellent brand experience via events, ability to work independently with attention to details.
This role will report to Marketing Manager, Personal Care – Hong Kong & Taiwan. The role will be based in Hong Kong.
Consumer Insights and Market Analysis
- Work with Marketing Manager, define consumer target(s) and profiles, develop propositions and programs to drive business from the consumer target(s)
- Conduct competitor and market data analysis, including go-to-market and product performance claim analysis, to develop counter strategies and claims to win in both Hong Kong & Taiwan market
- Identify and align with the marketing team any consumer and market knowledge gaps, lead research projects to fill in the knowledge gaps, share findings to rest of organization, and transfer the learning into marketing activities and campaigns
Locally Relevant Holistic Marketing Activities
- Contribute to the formulation and execution of marketing plans to differentiate Dyson, build brand equity and drive consumer purchase
Ensure readiness and timely execution of the planned marketing activities, including new product launches, advertising campaigns, media planning, consumer events, KOL programs, promotions etc.
Ensure marketing communication messages resonates with the target consumer. Proactively propose new ideas and messages to improve engagement and relevancy, including regional differences in Taiwan market
Assist with the development of effective media communications, working with media agency to deliver best in class media execution, track media campaign performance and recommend optimization actions to maximize campaign ROI and effectiveness
Product Marketing and Collaboration with Counterparts
Assist in product range planning to maximise long term profitability
Support product differentiation strategy across sales channels
- Effectively manage key external agencies – production, media, research agency, etc.
Collaborate with other teams such as PR, Retail, Sales, Creative function to drive projects forward and deliver timelines according to schedule
Work effectively with HK/TW Distributors to ensure the strategies and plans are turned into flawless execution
Fulfill Other Duties as Required
Pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
Fix things that you can see need fixing
Identify problems and find solutions.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field required
5 years brand marketing experience; preferably in luxury beauty/fashion and premium personal care product
Hands-on experience on brand marketing campaign execution, strong sense in digital marketing, KOL management, event and content creation
Proactive, strong analytical, able to work independently with strong communication skills
Attention to details and able to work in fast-paced working environment
Strong ownership on brand/product with entrepreneurial spirit
Good team player with strong interpersonal skills
Knowledge of Taiwan beauty /personal care market is a plus
Fluency in English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.