- $ Competitive
- Sydney - Australia
Millions of Australian households currently own a Dyson, but only a small portion of our owners have multiple Dyson products in their homes.
Reporting to the CRM and Owner Experience Manager, this role will be instrumental in understanding and addressing barriers to cross category ownership
AccountabilitiesYou are the expert and point of contact for all CMS and SEO updates on Dyson.com.au & Dyson.co.nz
Additionally you will:
- Work with the broader OE team and relevant suppliers to push the boundaries of the Dyson on-site experience so that it exceeds expectations
- Oversee and ensure accuracy of product information within Customer Support, spares and accessories
- Closely monitor analytics and content performance to recommend future enhancements
- Liaise with SEO agency to ensure that recommendation are on point and actionable
- Monitor campaigns to ensure Dyson’s investment in delivering optimum results
- Co-ordinated new briefs with FAST across search, social, display and video.
- Support CRM&OE manager on collating monthly VOO reporting
SkillsYou will have an exceptional understanding of:
- Search, Social and Display Digital Marketing
- CMS and SEO
- The importance of high attention to detail
- Why a can-do attitude can make all the difference
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better.
We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are members of the Diversity Council Australia