- Retail (Head Office)
- Dublin, Ireland
We are looking for an Assistant Retail Manager who has a passion for Dyson and have a proven track record of delivering substantial sales growth in an inspiring and perfectly executed retail environment. Our Dyson Demo stores are an experiential and interactive space with a calendar of frequent events to drive traffic and keep the store fresh and exciting
- Works in partnership with the Retail Manager to provide seven day leadership for the direct locations with full accountability during the Retail Manager’s absence.
- Supports a fun, engaging and ambitious in store culture ensuring the team are involved, valued and recognised for their contribution and are regularly invited to share feedback to improve Store performance.
- Support with day to day people activities and be able to tackle complex people situations.
- Manage recruitment process with the support of the GB Talent team to ensure the right people are hired at the right time
- Present analysis of all locations performance on a regular basis to the wider Irish team
- Lead, inspire and challenge the team to deliver business growth by providing market leading care to our customers, every day, through great coaching and development.
- Continuously building product knowledge and keep updated of any product developments and supporting the store team to do so.
- Executing plans for live events to ensure theatre and education for Dyson customers.
- With the Retail Manager, rigorously review customer shopping patterns, demographics and NPS scores, to ensure we have the right people in the right place at the right time.
- Ensure highest degree of retail execution on a daily basis.
- Hit yearly conversion rate using demonstrations to highlight reasons to buy direct and maximising peak periods.
- Seek opportunities to drive efficiencies and reduce spend.
- Experienced in a Retail Leadership role
- Able to effectively manage a retail team, including experience with staff scheduling and stock management
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to adapt style to suit customers’ needs
- Strong influencing skills / building relationships
- Creative and innovative – able to think differently
- Proven ability to hit targets and exceed results
- Have a passion for developing individuals
- Full driving license required
- 27 days annual leave pro rata
- Performance related bonus
- Life Assurance
- Discount on Dyson Machines