- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Retail Operations
- Tysons, VA, USA
At Dyson, we sell by demonstrating. Our Experts, Stylists and Retail Strategy and Operations team are Dyson advocates who know our technology inside out, and are excited by it. They are the face of Dyson, connecting our world-leading and pioneering technology with shoppers and owners.
About the role
- Support Expert and Stylist on-boarding, launches, and on-going learning by establishing strategy for execution of training materials
- Create a culture of consistent feedback through in-the-moment coaching, performance conversations, and follow up
- Invest in team development by identifying and addressing opportunities for growth
- Support daily operations and customer experience through scheduling and payroll controls
- Develop strategy from business analytics to achieve sales and experience expectations
- Support customer experience and sales by accurately managing inventory and supply levels
- Ensure compliance of all operating policies and procedures
- Implement strategy for upholding Dyson visual standards
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the Dyson experience, leveraging available data to measure performance and affect change
- Drive in-store engagement by scheduling and building team mastery of Expert Workshops
- Build Dyson reputation through flawless execution of community events
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends, some weekdays, holidays and as business dictates.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a customer-facing, retail setting required
- 2+ years of retail management experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- Experience in leading sales and operations in a retail store required
- P & L strongly preferred
- Experience working with or in a premium or luxury brand strongly preferred
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- Ability to motivate, inspire, drive results, and lead a growing team in an ever-changing business environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all audiences and levels of leadership
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi task
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 30lbs.
- Bi-lingual language proficiency is a plus
BenefitsAt Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Store Performance Bonus Program
- Product Ownership Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- Employee Assistance Program
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please send an email to Careers.email@example.com. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.