- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials.
- Retail Sales
- Santa Clara, CA, USA
In partnership with the Store Manager, you will be responsible for creating experiences that defy convention. Your love for leading others, technology, and design means you will know each Dyson machine inside and out and will be the first to learn, share, and inspire your team’s passion for innovation.
As the Assistant Store Manager, you will assist in developing a team of Experts and Stylists that drive results through the Dyson Experience. You will leverage your business acumen to assist in the execution of actionable plans to forecast and drive store results. You must be an enthusiastic champion for the reputation inside and outside Dyson, committed to establishing an iconic experience.
- Support Expert and Stylist on-boarding, launches, and on-going learning by establishing strategy for execution of training materials
- Create a culture of consistent feedback through in-the-moment coaching, performance conversations, and follow up
- Invest in team development by identifying and addressing opportunities for growth
- Support daily operations and customer experience through scheduling and payroll controls
- Develop strategy from business analytics to achieve sales and experience expectations
- Support customer experience and sales by accurately managing inventory and supply levels
- Ensure compliance of all operating policies and procedures
- Implement strategy for upholding Dyson visual standards
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the Dyson experience, leveraging available data to measure performance and affect change
- Drive in-store engagement by scheduling and building team mastery of Expert Workshops
- Build Dyson reputation through flawless execution of community events
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a customer-facing, retail setting required
- 2+ years of retail management experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred or equivalent experience required
- Experience in leading sales and operations in a retail store required
- Experience managing a
- P & L strongly preferred
- Experience working with or in a premium or luxury brand strongly preferred
- Bi-lingual language proficiency is a plus
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- Must be a highly motivated, enthusiastic team player, driven by creating an innovative customer experience – directly and through a strong team
- Ability to motivate, inspire, and lead a growing team in an ever-changing business environment
- Dynamic, driven, energetic, engaging; ability to think analytically and drive results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all audiences and levels of leadership
- Strong organizational skills, able to deal with multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work a varied schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays if needed
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 30lbs
Competitive Base Salary
Dyson Bonus Program
Paid Sick Time
Equipment to Ownership Program
Employee Equipment Purchase Program
Dyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to email@example.com or call(312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA m/f/v/d.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.