- Salary will be based upon experience and credentials.
- Illinois, Chicago - USA
Working as part of the US Direct & Digital team, reporting to the Head of Owner Loyalty & CRM, you will be instrumental in providing the analytics of our marketing data sets held within the Marketing Data Analytic Environment (MADE) to provide insights and campaign datasets to activate. You will also work closely with the Data Strategist team based in Malmesbury to support the work on the dataset, models and algorithms required for growing and enriching compliant quality data for Dyson.
You will be key in supporting the successful roll out of a global program: Marketing Analytics Data Environment (MADE), which puts the Owner at the heart of the Dyson business, establishing a data-driven operating model. The MADE dataset will capture key consumer interactions from source systems (internal & external data sets) to help build and inform the enriched profiles we use to personalize our communications with Owners.
The Associate Manager of Analytics will partner with the Americas Center of Excellence team and internal CRM/OE teams and data providers, leveraging predictive analytics and advanced statistical techniques to drive strategic thought and effective decision making in the region. This individual will manage analytic initiatives from concept to completion, providing key stakeholders actionable results and insights that help achieve business objections.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for key phases of the project from kick-off to presentation of analytic results
- Work closely with the CRM Data Analyst, Digital Analyst and in collaborate with the Global MADE Data Services team to manage data logistics, including data transfers, understanding data structures, business rules to enable project execution
- Collaborate with Head of Owner Loyalty and US leadership to devise strategic direction, and conduct analysis by qualitatively and/or quantitatively analyzing data/information
- Prepare reports, uncover insights and develop business based on data findings, creating compelling presentations that provide actionable insights and recommendations
- Manage multiple MADE data projects concurrently to ensure successful completion of analytic projects for the Americas
- Develop and maintain relationships with key source feed and other data owners
- Support and uphold operational processes to keep MADE operational and to a business agreed refreshed status at all times
- Proactively understand stakeholder use cases for data collection and storage to develop the asset on an ongoing basis
- Manage the balance of data security, data structures and data usability in line with the company’s procedures
- Build, develop and maintain processes to load and transform ad-hoc data to minimize the necessity for one-off, hand-built supplementary processes or workarounds
- Work with enterprise architects, security departments and privacy teams for formal approval of any defined solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, economics, mathematics, marketing analytics or business analyst related background
- 5 years’ experience in analytics field with at least 18 months in digital marketing industry
- Hands-on experience using SQL to interrogate data
- Excellent knowledge of data and how it relates to marketing activities – digital, CRM, media, and social
- Advanced level Excel skills
- Ability to display data visually, creating powerful presentations which effectively demonstrate the value of the analytic deliverables; able to utilize BI tools, especially Tableau
- Acute attention to detail and deadline focused, QA/QC data and reporting output to ensure accuracy
- Must have practical experience working with both first party customer data, 3rd party, media and social data
- Must have understanding of privacy and data protection, ideally in a global or multi-national business, but specifically in the Americas
- Must have experience working with IT and commercial functions and a working knowledge of ‘big data’ concepts and associated processes, for marketing application and campaign evaluation
- Ability to travel
- Pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Fix things that you can see need fixing
- Identify problems and find solutions
- Proficient in data mining; able to find patterns and trends in data
- Additionally, it would be advantageous if you have experience in algorithms for data modelling and working with AWS
- Flexible, pragmatic and an excellent communicator
- Solid planning, priority setting and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects and resources concurrently
- Fluent in Spanish or French beneficial
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.