- Will be based on experience and credentials.
- Chicago - USA
This role will assist the Professional Marketing Manager with strategic planning, execution and analysis of digital paid media marketing campaigns and lead generation across the entire funnel to drive demand, increase lead generation and support B2B revenue targets. Channels this role supports includes paid search, social, affiliates, programmatic, digital content partnerships and eCRM. This individual would have 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing and must have a high understanding of digital lead generation and be comfortable working around analytics and metrics of lead generation.
- Support with the building, maintaining and optimizing digital marketing channels and lead generation strategy for US and LATAM and be point of contact with Group Digital team and NEO for all digital activities.
- Own email marketing & CRM- develop, implement and track email nurturing campaigns targeting vertical specific prospects who fall in various stages of the funnel. Build social and re-targeting audiences and optimize audiences based on performance. Scrub audiences based on KPIs for efficiency.
- Build effective working relationships with stakeholders to ensure alignment on digital plans
- Monitor digital performance, lead generation and other relevant KPI’s to ensure we continually achieve and exceed targets while maintaining a positive return on investment.
- Facilitate good project management as it related to communication, understanding, efficiency, timing, cost and post-mortem analysis.
- Provide data driven direction, conceptual and digital creative input into the digital media strategy, working closely with Digital and creative teams.
- Identify opportunities, and develop and drive initiatives and campaigns that will increase digital leads and Dyson.com sales.
- Manage the digital media budgets and invoices for US and LATAM.
- Analyse data on a regular cadence to create monthly business reports to empower the business with valuable information to make decisions.
- Become a product expert. Learn how to communicate Dyson technology to internal teams, retailers and customers.
- Assist in creating and approving ad-copy, creative calendars and other media assets.
- 3-5 years' professional experience in digital paid media, including implementation and optimization of campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Data driven and Ad Words experience. Online search marketing certification a plus.
- E-Commerce experience working with a transactional website, marketing products and/or services online for B2B required
- Experience with Sales Force and e-CRM deployment tools
- Ability to use digital media expertise to across channel to inform strategic recommendations in a timely manner
- Strong analytical skills with experience working with a Web analytics reporting tool. Ability to analyse data and translate results to inform decisions
- Attention to detail and accuracy in reporting and budgeting
- Must have excellent project management skills to coordination both internal and external resource in a cross-functional organization
- Assist in projects from concept through implementation and to analyse post-campaign results
- Must be adaptable to a fast paced and changing department and have the robustness to recover from unexpected outcomes
- Strong communication skills; this person is able to present information (both written and oral) clearly and concisely across various levels within the organization
- Entrepreneurial spirit; must be able to deal with ambiguity and willing to take risks as needed
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook required
- Proficient knowledge in Sales Force
- Self-motivated, objective, enthusiastic, inquisitive, committed, flexible
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to email@example.com or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.