- SGD Competitive Remuneration package
- Singapore - Singapore
Associate Electronics Engineer within electronics HW design team based in Singapore Technology Centre who will be managing, performing tests and support work across 2 electronics High Voltage Labs located at MDC and STC.
- Conduct hardware verification testing such as thermal measurement, open/short, any circuit performance measurement according to test method
- Conduct PCBA inspection for part approval according to inspection checklist
- Perform circuit modifications on developmental hardware as directed by engineer(s)
- Build and/or modify small load boxes, simulators and test equipment circuits as program needs require
- Support the electronics team in validating the numerous electronic circuits in Dyson products in particular, measurement of electrical parameters and test setup / monitoring.
- Manage testing and test reports for projects
- Occasional travelling to Dyson MDC facility for supporting tasks.
- A minimum of Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering is required, reinforced with practical engineering experience.
- Preferably, 3 years working experience in electronic industry with a proven record of accomplishment of professional approach to solving engineering problems.
- Ability to read and interpret electronic schematic drawings
- Experienced in electronics troubleshooting skills
- Experienced in using electronic test equipment
- Good computer skills and reasonably proficient in use of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Capable of working independently as well as in group settings