- Tokyo - Japan
About the roleBusiness Partnering:
- Prepare yearly budget and provide a monthly breakdown by P&L line with full accountability for detailed assumptions on top line volume, Promotions, GM and BBi (MARKETING INVESTMENT)
- Provide adequate support and recommendations to Business/Head of Finance/FD for decision making based on the performance analysis to deliver Budget/LE (monthly business forecast)
- Act as a business enabler by bringing in ideas and accelerating their implementation
- Challenge Marketing and Sales in order to maximize ROI and make sure Target delivery focus
- Co-pilot the business strategy and promotion plan as a business partner for the respective business category
- Drive "volume driven mind-set" to "GM driven mind-set"
- Own BBi control together with Business Partnering Manager
Business Strategy and competitor's analyses:
- Fully understand the business strategy through the process of monthly LE and budget process
- Be familiar with market trend and competitors' trend to deeply understand what's going on around our business
- Monthly GMPU deep dive analysis -for continual development/improvement and to ensure accuracy.
- BBi ROI analysis and planning.
- Clear reporting of week to week business performance versus forecast assumptions with early highlighting of areas where performance is behind required forecast.
- Partnering business units to deliver accurate monthly profit landing forecast weekly volume and GM vs LE
- Support Business Partnering Manager in the calculation of the accruals particularly for promotion cost and BBi
- Compare the actual spend against the budget on a monthly basis by P&L line and provide timely explanations for main variations
Internal Controls and Compliance:
- Analyse the different processes under scope to identify risk areas requiring a control to comply with Dyson Group guidelines
About youJob Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, Knowledge, etc.)
- Degree in Business/ Finance and/or Accountancy Qualification
- 5 years' experience in Finance field with understanding of accounting principles and processes.
- Working experiences in commercial finance
- Working experiences as business controller is plus
- Working experiences for the medium or large size of the foreign affiliated company.
- Native level Japanese & Business level English.
- Good interpersonal skills which encourage the communications among the team.
- Good excel skills (including Pivot Tables, V&H lookup formulas, etc.).
- Good organizational skills with an ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Good knowledge or experiences with SAP is plus
- Be energetic and positive
- Result focused
- Commercial ability to be able to analyse the market and spot issues in order to drive the business together with Marketing category head, Sales director as well as Head of Finance
- Professional and ethical
- Tearn player
- Self-motivated with a drive for results.
- Energetic, engaging and positive approach.
BenefitsDyson Japan monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound.
Additional benefits include:
- Life Assurance (2 x annual salary)
- Retirement Allowance
- Annual leave, starting from 15 days up to 20 days based on service years
- Summer Holiday 3 days
- Flexible time working
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.