- Salary will be based upon experience and credentials.
- Toronto - Canada
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Finance Manager, you will act as a business partner supporting the Direct Business Team, providing financial leadership through value added financial reporting, planning and analysis. In this role you will, jointly with the Direct Business Director, be accountable for the financials and investment for Direct business in Dyson Canada.
AccountabilitiesSpecifically, you will -
- Responsible for analyzing monthly business financial results by category for all Direct business channels and issuing the required reports, analysis and reconciliation.
- Provide meaningful recommendations that drive action to improve financials and the overall state of the Direct business.
- Constructively challenge the established processes and status quo, and work with the Direct Team to achieve Direct business growth.
- Lead with the Direct Business Director the development of annual targets by channel, support analysis and financial impact of key strategies and initiatives; identify risks and opportunities.
- Lead Building Blocks process for Direct Business and developing projected full P&L.
- Responsible for reporting, tracking and identifying risks and opportunities for Direct Budgets related to Promotion, Over Heads and Marketing Budgets.
- Responsible for preparing and sharing with the Direct Head and Finance Head Monthly Direct P&L, and provide step change insights that drive the Direct business.
- Ad-hoc Analysis.
SkillsA dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative professional who –
- Has a university degree, with a finance or accounting concentration
- Is an MBA graduate and/or has obtained a recognized accounting qualification
- Has 5+ years’ experience in financial analysis for marketing or sales departments
- Is able to demonstrate advanced analytical skills in MS Excel and SAP
- Has a proven understanding of commercial finance
- Strong Leadership skills
- Is able to build strong relationships across the business, and proven experience in multifunctional teams
- Works well in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Finds process improvements and efficiencies, and challenges the status quo
- Manages time exceptionally well, is able to balance and execute multiple priorities
- Has high attention to detail and accuracy
- Identifies creative solutions to business problems
- Acts as a role model for Dyson Behaviours and the Dyson Spirit
BenefitsDyson Canada monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, vacation and retirement savings contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy profit-related bonuses, life insurance, and family health and dental benefits. But financial incentives are just one of the rewards of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular coaching and learning. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities.