- SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
- Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Singapore - Singapore
You will be a dedicated Associate Principal Cloud Software Engineer who is passionate about Lean Software Development and code craftsmanship, who is happy to work in a collaborative and multidisciplinary team.
Internet connected products is a growing area for Dyson where we aim to continue are reputation of being innovative and disruptive.
We’re building world-class cross functional Agile teams and adopting the latest technology and techniques to ensure we can deliver our ambitious vision in the connected space.
You'll be working to create a world-class user experience in one of the fastest moving consumer technology domains, alongside other engineers, designers, commercial strategists and electronics engineers.
- Expert in Lean Agile software development.
- Evangelist for code craftsmanship, design patterns, clean code and XP
- Proven track record of designing, building and maintaining scalable systems
- Experience of design and implementation using SOLID principles, design patterns and scalable architectures
- Excellent and current programming skills and have developed new features and extending existing platform using C#, NodeJS, Python and a range of deployment automation and monitoring tools
- Push code daily that will be relied upon by our ever-growing fleet of connected users and products
- Strong ability to lead and coach software developers through advice, guidance and pairing to deliver quality at high velocity
- Work effectively as a key member of an agile development team utilising Scrum based methodologies and tool suites e. g. Atlassian JIRA/Stash
- Steer and guide the direction of development in order to assist platform growth and feature enrichment
- Partner with your team mates to have ownership of the deployment of code through test environments towards production and the handling of any issues that arise Skills
- Good knowledge of software development processes
- Expert in DevOps practices and have used them to build CI/CD pipelines
- Expert in one of the Cloud platforms and have built system systems using AWS/Azure or Docker-based container management systems
- Strong understanding of BDD and TDD, unit testing, performance testing, mocking and contract interfaces