- MYR Competitive Remuneration Package
- Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
The use of Jira, Confluence, Bamboo and other tools within the Atlassian family is continually expanding to support our scaled agile development model across all sectors of the business.
The Atlassian specialist is a devops role required to define and develop new solutions within the context of the product development & business processes as well as drive continuous improvement within existing processes and solutions. Responsible for the day to day configuration and support of our Atlassian suite of tools, you will also be engaged on new infrastructure deployments, plugin approvals and inter-working with other various development tools like Artifactory, EA & TeamCenter.
The successful applicant will work to deliver world class technical solutions to issues & problems, improvements & enhancements, as well as delivering additional capabilities and applications to support the use of the Atlassian tools and applications within Dyson.
You will report to the Tools & Process technical lead, working closely with other members of the immediate team as well as other areas of the research department, IT, training and optimisation teams in the business.
- Investigation, definition and management of Atlassian add-ons and integrations
- Ensure all configuration, testing, communication plans and documentation required is in place prior to releasing approved changes to production & training environments globally (UK, Malaysia, Singapore & China)
- Vetting new Atlassian feature ideas, configurations etc.
- Help develop scripts to automate ways to manage the system and links with other systems
- Take full end to end ownership of monitoring solutions for our development tools & solutions
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the Atlassian products, process best practices and obtain and maintain certification with the various Atlassian products
- Engaged in business level discussions to understand the system requirements and translate to technical requirements for capability and configuration of Atlassian
- Drive the standardisation in the use of Atlassian within the business units
- Day to day support to RDD Software teams to investigate and resolve support & incident ticket requests
- At least 3 years of Atlassian experience using JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo & Stash
- Experience as a Developer working on C/C++, Linux & Python
- Development experience of SQL databases (MS-SQL & Postgres) querying/scripting
- Working knowledge of either Agile, Scrum, Kanban or Waterfall methodologies & experience of working in Agile, Lean or Continuous Delivery teams
- Manage time effectively, meets deadlines, and achieves objectives
- Good communicator and collaborator, able to share your skills with others
- Able to demonstrate a passion for technology and an ability to adopt quickly
- Self-starter and highly motivated