- Information Technology
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Dyson are looking for a Business Analysis Manager to lead a team of Business Analyst's. You will support in positioning the team as a of excellence within the business, whilst developing the skills of the team to provide a wide range of capability. You will do this by building global capability to support markets with local resource, working alongside the global support team to streamline the process of assessing and designing solutions with specific market requirements.
- You will contribute to transforming Dyson IT into a strategic function by coaching, nurturing and managing their team of Business Analyst Leads and Business Analysts to deliver world class execution as well as playing a leading role in Stakeholder management where required.
- You will work to establish and implement priorities, performance goals and objectives to ensure business analysis execution meets and regularly exceeds directives of the Head of Business Analysis Practice and the requirements of projects to which your team are assigned.
- Enabling the growth and success of Dyson by identifying process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality across functions and providing subject matter expertise to team members and internal/external stakeholders on complex projects and programmes.
- Helping Dyson IT work towards being rapidly scalable by working with Programme Managers and the Head of Programme Management to ensure BA resources are appropriately assigned to governance approved projects.
- As part of Dyson IT’s Business Partner led approach, you will support BAs in stakeholder discussions and issue resolution where required.
- Bringing experience and expertise to help your team of BAs and stakeholders in difficult decisions and prioritisation.
- Providing external perspective and reflection in retrospective and lessons learned sessions.
- Engaging talent and help us develop our talent force by ensuring that top talent is hired and retained.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business or a related technical or business field
- Extensive experience in business analysis of Finance, supply chain, commercial planning or similar process area including proven experience of leadership, ideally gained in consumer goods organisation.
- Demonstrates a proven track record in leading, coaching and mentoring a team of business analysts.
- Formal accreditation in business analysis e.g. CBAP, PMI, BCS, etc
- Experience of practical execution of change management.
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of business and technology trends
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines