- United Kingdom
The Bill of Materials (BOM) Coordinator role sits within the Optimisation team of our Automotive function.
- Responsible for ensuring the Bill of Materials are maintained & configured correctly
- Ensure CAD & BOM alignment is maintained
- Provide BoM Reports to ensure key attributes are populated and maintained
- Track and report BoM data release accuracy & raise potential risk for programme
- Provide daily BoM management support to end-users
- Support training of engineers and related functions with reference to BoM, the bill of material structure and variant applicability features and options.
- Degree (design, engineering and manufacturing preferable) or equivalent
- Experience in Bill of Material generation and maintenance.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Demonstrable appreciation of PLM software.
- Familiarity with OEM systems desirable.
- Strong communicator; ability to convey complex issues concisely and accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build productive working relationships and influence.
- Confident; comfortable with interacting with senior executives without being tempted to dilute unpleasant news or back down from well-reasoned analysis.
- Assertive; readiness to press teams to take remedial action when required.
- Credible; ability to demonstrate a good level of understanding of engineering processes in order to work with design teams throughout the project development cycle.
- To be able to multi-task and plan effectively when working with a variety of project teams in an often high-pressure, competitive environment.
- 27 days holiday plus eght statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines