- Retail Sales
- National, Great Britain, United Kingdom
Your role as Beauty Retail Manager is to drive world-class execution and commercial performance across our third party retail customers with our Supersonic & Airwrap technology. You will do this through a team of 5 Regional Retail Managers and over 80 Dyson Stylists based in-store across Great Britain.
- Achieve value and volume targets for Dyson in our Personal Care category in retail
- Deliver appropriate plans in order to achieve ROI and KPIs focusing on driving consumer experiences and conversion.
- Pro-actively analyse sales out data, market trends and competitor information, identifying sales opportunities and anticipating obstacles. Use this commercial analysis to develop and lead the execution of short and long term initiatives that add value.
- Demonstrate the commercial value of Dyson to retail partners and effectively build joint business plans to deliver growth.
- Deliver high retail standards and compliance in line with our brand positioning.
- Lead a high performing and effective team by develop technical capabilities of direct and indirect teams and follow up on areas highlighted through 1:1 coaching.
- Establish and maintain effective ways of working with National Accounts, Customer Marketing, Operations Team and other key internal stakeholders to deliver joint success in a matrix focused structure.
- Proven leadership and people management experience within a retail environment
- Previous target experience with strong negotiation and sales skills in order to coach team
- Solutions orientated with a strong sense of initiative and a pro-active approach
- Flexibilty to travel including overnight stays
- Knowledge and understanding of the beauty industry is desirable but not essential
- Fully expensed company car + fuel card
- 27 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discount on Dyson machines