- Competitive + super + bonus
- Sydney - Australia
The purpose of this position is to lead the management of the Beauty Category across Australia & New Zealand. This role is important and highly strategic as Beauty is a high profile growth portfolio within the business. The role is responsible for the end-to-end management and achievement of financial results and market share targets for the category – acting as a ‘Business Owner’ for the category.
- Development of annual strategic and execution plans for Beauty in line with Dysons strategic goals
- Manage the execution of Integrated Marketing Plans with excellence – above and below the line activities
- Lead development of a communication and media strategy and campaign for Beauty; inspiring campaign briefs and working closely with Agencies and Global to ensure all relevant media measures and communication platforms address the business objective.
- Lead an integrated campaign approach including steering the creative, PR, digital, social, retail and brand experience team and ensuring that all touch points aligns with the strategy and plan.
- Lead data insights, research and analysis
- Budget and range planning, volume forecasts and P&L to ensure commercial viability
- Manage the category budget and ensure all spend is within forecasted BBI
- Develop NPD launch strategy with the approval of Senior Marketing Manager and Marketing Director.
- Develop internal launch kit, providing all product information relevant for the sales team to execute a successful launch
- Previous experience in Brand and Category Management within the personal care / beauty space
- Demonstrated experience in launching big NPDs (incl. consumer target & insights definition, product positioning, go to market strategy and implementation)
- Experience in managing complex media plans
- Strong commercial acumen (full P&L understanding, experience in calculating ROI, experience in financial scenarios development)
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage tasks with a diverse range of priorities and problems Commercially focused and solutions orientated
- Demonstrate a passion for Dyson products – understands why and how they are different
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better.
We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are members of the Diversity Council Australia