- Competitive + super + bonus
- Sydney - Australia
The purpose of this position is to support the management of the Beauty Category across Australia & New Zealand. This role is important as Beauty is a high profile growth portfolio within the business. The role is responsible for the end-to-end management of key projects for both the Supersonic and Airwrap and achievement of financial results for the category. You will be part of a team of 4 reporting into the Marketing Manager with scope to coach and support an Assistant Brand Manager.
- Lead communication plans and implement key projects across the beauty category
- Deliver a communication and media strategy and campaign for Beauty; inspiring campaign briefs and working closely with Agencies and Global to ensure all relevant media measures and communication platforms address the business objective.
- Lead an integrated campaign approach including steering the creative, PR, digital, social, retail and brand experience team and ensuring that all touch points aligns with the strategy and plan.
- Lead our professional agenda delivering projects into the salon and stylist channels across PR, digital, social media and sales
- Lead our first online customization project with our direct sales team and supply team to deliver sales results
- Lead data insights, research and analysis. Managing research initiatives to validate marketing campaigns where required to deliver implementation plans
- Manage the project budgets and ensure all spend is within forecasted investment
- Lead the implementation of NPD initiatives within the professional (salons and stylist) channel to drive product awareness and sales results
- Entry level experience in Brand and Category Management within the personal care / beauty space
- Demonstrated experience in launching big NPDs (incl. consumer target & insights definition, product positioning, go to market strategy and implementation)
- Experience in managing complex media plans
- Strong commercial acumen (full P&L understanding, experience in calculating ROI, budget management)
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage tasks with a diverse range of priorities and problems Commercially focused and solutions orientated
- Demonstrate a passion for Dyson products – understands why and how they are different
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better.
We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are members of the Diversity Council Australia